Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Sherry Jackson

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,812 Posts

Sherry Jackson

Sherry Jackson (born February 15, 1942 in Wendell, Idaho, U.S.) is an American actress and former child star. She made her film debut at seven years old in the musical You're My Everything, starring Anne Baxter. She appeared in several of the Ma and Pa Kettle movies during the 1950s as Susie Kettle, one of the titular couple's numerous children, and played John Wayne's daughter in Trouble Along the Way. She portrayed the emotionally volatile visionary and ascetic Jacinta Marto in The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima. (IMDb)

gif
    Last edited by Curmudgeon; October 29th, 2014 at 11:54 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RODAK For This Useful Post:: cavetrash, renardmuldrake2000
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,310 Posts

Star Trek

More from the Star Trek episode "What Are Little Girls Made Of?"

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: cavetrash, robeef
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,310 Posts

Starsky & Hutch

Sherry played a go-go dancer in an episode of Starsky & Hutch

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: BlondieGurl, cavetrash, robeef
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,310 Posts

The Rockford Files

Sherry was in an episode of The Rockford Files, but I've only been able to find one decent-quality screen grab

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: cavetrash, robeef
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,310 Posts

Gunn

She got naked in the movie Gunn (for European release; pasties for the U.S. ), and in the Playboy pictorial to promote the film.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: BlondieGurl, cavetrash, robeef, tricky1
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,310 Posts
    Various

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: cavetrash, robeef, tricky1
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,310 Posts

??

Here's Sherry in some bikini caps, but I have no idea what the show was. Can someone provide a clue?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: cavetrash, robeef